Monday, July 17, 2006

love conquers all :)

its only monday.. and im already like half dead :/ last week was a tiring work wk. sigh sigh, it'll b lidat for the nex 3 months i guess :(

anyway had cold war wif my colleague last wk. so shitty. tink bout it i dunno whether to laugh or wad. she's always missing in action, yet can still show her attitude. 3/4 of the time, she's watchin korean vcd. see, life is so unfair! crap~

i was tellin my other colleagues that we're goin to be loggerheads liao la. seriously, i dun like makin enemies wif ppl. but if things happen tat way, i hav no say bout it also but to let nature tk its course. so there was my other frens betting on "dun worry la, confirm chop guarantee she wil tok to u first one". and true as it is.. we spoke today. no, she din say sorry. it was bcos she needed my help in work thus she spoke to me. so realistic. i did help her, and she started being her 'old self' and guess wad, she start tellin me how bad this person is la.. wad she dun like la.. wad a biatch! crap~ there's reali a lot of things goin on in work right now, even my boss is suspecting her, questioning her countless MCs. seriously, she's really v lucky, always getting off the hook wifout any scolding. i hope she gets her punishment one day. everyone is working hard, except her. :(

anyway in the morn, i was like so sian, totally not in de mood for work. life for the nex half yr wld nt be that smooth anymore. feelin quite sad. den i started tinkin bout how i fall out wif my poly mates 3 yrs ago over some misunderstanding which i tout cld b solved amicably. but apparently, not. my boy msged me, guess he sensed my moodiness, and it jus daunt on me that "history seem to be repeating. after i had de misunderstanding wif xxx, he broke up wif me a few mths ltr. now im in cold war wif xxx, wad will happen nex? prolly few mths ltr we'll break up? its fated hur?" i msged my boy that. it sounds reali silly to tink of sucha thing, but wen u r down, ur mind works that wae.. *sigh*

as i was deep in thoughts.. my boy smsed me "whats going to happen nex is that your baby here will hug you, kiss you and make things wonderful for you..". even if it was just merely sweet talk, it did made me smile and the day got on quite well :) thank you precious. guess i was just too emotional @ work. sigh~

anyway supposedly hafta wait another wkend b4 my boy is free, but heng heng Sunday he was freed! hehe. we met for lunch, and he was late (again)! *faint* he tried to qiu qing, cos he was late cos.. he wen to get flowers! lol. i wonder wen did he became so romantic?? lol. it wasnt any birthday/ anniversary or wadsoever so curious me ask him :p he told me, "ah.. cos i dun spent much time wif u, and its been so long since we met! more importantly, it is a small gift for our 500th day last wk!" heh. maybe army has made him sweeter? hah i dunno.

in the car, i ask him wad is the significance of 12? he told me "love you". i was like "ah, then anyone can love me leh! must be i love you ma!" so that would be 512 stalks! he almost fainted.. hehe.. *joking*

see la, smile until eyes become even smaller liao :p
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we headed to Expo in the evening and was caught in a very bad jam! sheesh~ should haf expected that :/ but de wait was worth cos we wan to see see cars! hehe.
see they even tink for the kids! hehe.. let them race race a bit first..hehe
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jackie Chan's innovation! nicee!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
blackkkk! hehe... *pretty*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
fierceee! hehe..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it was an enjoyable nite out :) tho short, but i was reali happy :) came home, and got a vase to put de flowers! tadah!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-love conquers all-

No comments: